File type: PDF
NESP Marine and Coastal Hub Research Plan 2021
This research plan was developed by the Marine and Coastal Hub in consultation with the Australian Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment and other key stakeholders. It outlines:
- the research priorities the hub is funded to investigate, including those related to the
cross-cutting Initiative the hub is funded to lead;
- the research projects that will address these priorities;
- how the research projects will be co-designed and delivered to research end-users;
- how the outputs of the research will be communicated and brokered to key stakeholders;
- how the impact of the research will be measured; and
- how hubs will work collaboratively within and across hubs.
The research plan also provides detail on hub management and governance, including outlining the broader funding profile, key staff and research organisations, and risk management.