Purpose of Research Plan
This Research Plan was developed by the Marine and Coastal Hub, in consultation with the then Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment and other key stakeholders.
The purpose of the Research Plan is to outline:
• the research priorities the hub is funded to investigate, including those related to the cross-cutting mission the hub is funded to lead on
• the research projects that will address these priorities
• how the research projects will be co-designed and delivered to research end-users
• how the outputs of the research will be communicated and brokered to key stakeholders
• how the impact of the research will be measured
• how hubs will work collaboratively within and across hubs.
This Research Plan also provides appropriate detail on the management and governance of the hub, including outlining the broader funding profile, key staff and research organisations, and the risks needing to be monitored to ensure success.